torstai 7. helmikuuta 2013

Itsy bitsy spider

One of my zoos newest member is Chilean tarantula i like to call Furry. Though she should be called Fury. The only furry pet i have. She came from a pet store and you really can´t handle her. One quite cranky spider i have... But with time and patience i´m sure she will get used to handling. I just have to conquer my fear of spiders so i can touch her. She´s probably going to get used to me before i get used to her. I´ll let you know how it goes...

Furry
Every time i try to feed her ore just think about opening her terrarium, she climbs to the door and waits... Mind reader spider. Just stays there staring at me. Ore it just feels like she`s staring... When i open the door she never does anything, doesn´t even try to climb out. She´s just keeping an eye on me. :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti