keskiviikko 6. helmikuuta 2013

Asian forest scorpion

The mother scorpion is truely a night crawler. Her terraruim is located right next to my bed, so every night i hear her movin around. Im used to the sound and it doesn´t bother me. But some of our quests say that the sound of her claws tapping glass in the darkness is creepy. I find the sound soothing. She is the guardian of my sleep.

I got her as a present few years back with a note that said:
Asian Forest Scorpions are good for beginners, if you want to try something more aggressive than an Emperor Scorpion.

My beautiful black scorpion.
Couple months later she gave me a huge surprise by giving birth to 24 babys. I didn´t know she was pregnant, though she had been gaining a lot of weight.

Mom guarding babys.
Suddenly i had 25 scorpions instead of one. And only one thought in my mind... What am i going to do with all these scorpions? I didn´t know anything about taking care of baby scorpions but i had to learn fast.
Luckily her previous owner gave me some tips and i started to raise my baby scorpions.

Pregnant


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti